The Brain Trust: A transformative 8-week process to bring together the perfect people to move your vision forward.
The idea for a Brain Trust is simple: use your community to help solve your biggest challenges.
What is the brain trusT?
In the Brain Trust, Assemble walks a leadership team step-by-step through identifying, recruiting, and forming long-lasting partnerships with 5-7 of the people they respect most. We facilitate a 2-hour meeting with this group—where they collaborate to solve a pressing current challenge—and then work with the leadership team to create and accomplish an action plan based on the group’s insights.
what do I get?
- Custom Case Study. Assemble will capture the team’s current challenge in a 3-5 page case study.
- 5+ Hours of Coaching. Intensive, one-on-one coaching with one of our facilitators.
- Strategic Action Plan. A comprehensive action plan co-created by the brain trust advisors.
- Audio Recordings & Transcripts. Audio files and transcripts of the meetings to review later.
- Contacts List. A list of all of the potential introductions the brain trust offered.
- Guidebook. A step-by-step guidebook with scripts, templates, and reflection questions.
How does it work?
The Brain Trust is broken down into 3 phases: launch, gather, and execute. Each week, the leadership team will meet with an Assemble facilitator to track their progress and discuss next steps. The total time commitment on the part of the leadership team is 8-10 hours.
interested in learning more?
Click below to leave us a quick note and we'll get back to you right away.